This User Agreement (Hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the owner http://shoustar.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other. The site is not a mass media outlet.
By using the site, You agree to the terms of this agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use this site!
The administration grants the user the right to place text information on the site.
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site;
- receive information on the site;
- create information for the site;
- comment on the content posted on the site;
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes.
The administration has the right to:
- at its sole discretion and if necessary, create, change, cancel the rules;
- restrict access to any information on the site;
- create, change, delete information;
- delete accounts;
- refuse to register without explanation.
The user undertakes to:
- do not copy information from other sources;
- do not distribute information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided;
- do not violate the site’s functionality;
- do not perform actions aimed at misleading other Users;
- do not register an account on behalf of or in place of another person, except for cases provided for by the legislation;
- do not post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the current legislation;
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and/or interaction with the Site and its Services.
The administration undertakes to:
- maintain the functionality of the site, except in cases where this is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration;
- protect information whose distribution is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting the user account that violated the rules.
Responsibility of parties
- the user is responsible for disseminated information;
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between expected User and actually received services;
- the administration assumes no responsibility for services provided by third parties;
- in case of force majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by users, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource.
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site. The agreement ceases to apply when a new version of it appears. The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion. The administration does not notify users of changes in the Agreement.
Updated on may 20, 2020.